Monday, January 26, 2015

Meet Rad Chad...

 
 
This year Rad Chad is going to help us with our Brain Breaks. What's a brain break I hear you ask.... well... a brain break is when we stop working for a few minutes at any time in the day and we get busy singing and dancing. It all helps to refocus our brain and keep us on the learning path. We all have those days where your teacher keeps going on and on and sometimes your brain begins to hurt...well brain breaks will keep you alert and active and they are also a LOT of fun! So keep your eye out for Rad Chad and be prepared to get your boogie on!
 
 

3 comments:

  1. Rad Chad looks like a pretty awesome dude! Was great checking out the beginning of your 2015 blog, Room 22!
    You have given me some inspiration for setting up my own classes blog this year, thank you.

    Have a fantastic year and keep sharing your learning with others.

    Mrs Oosthuizen

    ReplyDelete
  2. yup he sure is we get to do rad chad 4 brain break sometimes :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. O my I need Rad Chad to help me focus on doing my housework. Can I borrow him sometime please Room22?

    ReplyDelete